New measures (08/03/2022)
The reading room of the City Archives is currently open two days a week, provided that the following conditions are met :
- The reading room will be opened twice a week, only on Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 9 am to 4 pm.
- Because of the limited number of places, the appointment has to be taken online via the address firstname.lastname@example.org at least three days in advance.
- As far as possible, avoid coming accompanied and keep to appointment time. Please let us know of your delay by phone (02 279 53 20) or by email at email@example.com.
- Wearing a mask is recommended in areas where social distancing (1.5 m) is not possible (! We do not provide masks at the entrance).
- The requested documents will be prepared in advance in the reading room. The staff may refuse any other request different from the initial one made by email.
- The copying machine is unavailable in the reading room. However, the printing of digital documents is possible from the reading room pc’s. Photographs without flash are allowed.
Anybody who does not respect these rules will be denied the access to the reading room. These clauses apply until further notice.
All necessary precautions are taken to protect the health of our readers and our collaborators. Sanitizing gel will be available for the public.
To contact us :