Coronavirus - New measures
Subject to the enactment of new directives by the National Security Council, and if the health situation allows it, the reading room of the City Archives will be reopened to the public from Tuesday June 9 2020, provided that the following conditions are met :
Anybody who does not respect these rules will be denied the access to the reading room. These clauses apply until further notice.
Who can be given access to the reading room ?
All necessary precautions are taken to protect the health of our readers and our collaborators. Sanitizing gel will be available for the public.
Outside opening to public hours :
We will continue to keep you informed through our Website and Facebook page.
We thank you for your understanding.
Open to the public (September-December)
- September : 1st, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17, 22, 24, 29
- October : 1st, 6, 8, 13, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29
- November : 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, 19, 24, 26
- December : 1st, 3, 8, 10, 15, 17.
Closed periods 2020 (Monday : closed)
- Wednesday, 1st January;
- from Tuesday, 31 March to Friday, 3 April;
- Friday, 1st May;
- from Thursday, 21 May to Friday, 22 May;
- Tuesday, 21 July;
from Thursday, 28 July to Friday, 14 August;
- Wednesday, 11 November;
- from Tuesday, 22 december to Friday, 1st January 2021.
Archives of the City of Brussels
Rue des Tanneurs 65